Grow Empathy, Critical Thinking Skills, Strong Sense of Community in students. START EARLY.Posted: December 8, 2011
Let’s Get Kids Thinking (and Accessing Their Own Creativity, Their Own Problem Solving Abilities, Their Natural Tendency to Empathize, Their Own Wisdom …) so that we can give them what they need, and what they deep down want:
* To be taken seriously.
* To have their thinking ability challenged.
* To have their self-respect nurtured.
* To be shown how they can make a difference.
* To participate in discovering solutions.
* To build on interests that they perceive to be relevant.
* To have experiences that will bring out the best in themselves.
* To tap into their own creativity and common sense.